A Casino party is a fun idea for New Year’s Eve, a Costume Party, Roaring 20’s party, or anytime you want to have a get together for fun!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Dress the part with a Dealer’s vest and visor.
- Greet your lady guest with boas and/or beads.
- If this is for a birthday party, decorate with lots of balloons, streamers, and a banner.
- Activities can include different card games (of course) depending on the type of party you’re planning.
- Serve fancy party food. Sandwiches or cookies cut with card symbol cookie cutters is a fun idea and your guest will love it!
- Top your cake with a Casino theme cake topper or make it easy on yourself and serve cupcakes. No need to cut and serve.
- Remember to have fresh batteries for your camera and take lots of photos to share.