Valentine's Day Tips - How to Plan a Valentine's Day Party
Written by Lisa A Mason
Planning a Valentine's Day party can be a lot of fun but it can also be a little intimating. This is the one time of the year when romance is in the air so you want to go with that theme but at the same time, not go overboard. How intimate you can be with the decorations and party games will depend on who you'll be inviting. Obliviously, you wouldn't want to plan on having adult games at a party where children will be invited.
Here, you'll find tips on how to plan a Valentine's Day party designed for close friends and family. These will help you celebrate this fun and romantic holiday with the ones you love in a special way that you'll remember all year long.
Valentine's Day party planning tips:
· Make a special guest list just for your family and closest friends and send out invitations. Make sure you send them out early enough for everyone to make plans.
· Choose a theme and make sure you include this piece of information on the invitations. Some of your options include match making, sweet love, hearts and cupids and so on.
· Choose some party games based on the guest list and what would be appropriate.
· Decide what types of food and beverages you want to serve and make sure you have everything you need a couple days in advance, in case you need to make a last minute trip to the store.
· Do the decorating the night before. You can add any final touches before the guest arrive but for the most part, everything should be done ahead of time.
· Use balloons, crepe paper, banners, flowers, candles and plenty of hearts for your decorations. You can use red and black table settings to keep with the theme.
· Get up early to take care of all the last minute arrangements allowing yourself two or three hours before the guest arrive.
· Use this time to relax and get ready for the party so you will be able to have a great time without being stressed trying to complete the arrangements at the last minute.
Use these Valentine's Day tips on how to plan a Valentine's Day party and they will help to make this a fun and enjoyable time for all of your guest and yourself. Everything will be organized and you want have to be stressing out about finishing up the final touches while the guests are ringing the door bell.
About the Author: Lisa Mason is a freelance writer. with a specialty in Internet content and SEO articles and the author of How to Earn a Living Writing for the Internet as well as two poetry anthologies and a how-to poetry book. She has written thousands of articles, hundreds of ebooks and thousands of website pages and related content in her 10+ years as a professional writer.
She's also mother of 4 children aged from 1 to 10- two boys and two girls. The best part of being self employed is the time it allows her to spend with her family.
Have a Fun Valentine's Day Party!
PartyPantry.com © 2003-2017 | all rights reserved