Puppy Party Birthday Party Tips
Activities and Games |
Happy Birthday from Puppy Party!
Have a Birthday Party with these friendly Puppy Party! Your guests will love our kooky cookie chew treats with a candy dog bone. Each set comes in a plastic 3.5" bowl and makes a great loot bag favor.
Below you will find decorating ideas for your room and table, activity and game suggestions and party food ideas.
Puppy Party - Party Decorating Ideas:
Balloons and streamers...the basic decorating stand-bys...are always an inexpensive and easy way to turn any room into a festive birthday party. Attach streamers from center of ceiling to each corner of the room. Use two colors and twist streamers for effect. Or...attach streamers from doorways or down walls. Use plenty of blue, yellow and green balloons for a Puppy Party birthday party. Tie in bunches of 3 around room and/or attach one balloon to the back of each chair at the table. Use extra balloons on the "birthday" chair. Give each child a balloon to take home after the party. Put up a birthday banner on the wall. If your child already has some stuffed dogs or play toy dogs, set those around the room.
Decorate your table with Puppy Party theme paper goods for easy clean up and Puppy Party centerpiece. Add plates or napkins in solid blue if desired. Have a Puppy Party theme party hat and blow out for each child.
Puppy Party - Party Activities
Activity and Game Ideas
1. Hot Puppy!
- Play a kids song...dog themed if possible. Have players sit in a circle and pass a stuffed puppy dog until the music stops. The player left holding the puppy when the music stops is out and goes to the "dog house". Keep passing until only one player is left.
2. Simon Says! - Use commands for a dog like "sit up", "roll over", etc. instead of regular commands.
3. Pin the Tail on the Doggie
- An old favorite at every birthday party. Use a dog picture instead of the donkey.
4. Barking Contest - Give prizes for the loudest, saddest, funniest, etc. Let everyone be a winner by giving each puppy a "doggie treat"!
Puppy Party - Party Food Ideas
Puppies Love to Eat!
Serve finger foods that are easy and fun for children and keep it simple. A fun idea that children love is peanut butter and jelly on party rolls. These are just kid sized! Add some small snacks like animal crackers and (of course), cheese bits, potato chips, mini chocolate chip cookies. Serve on Puppy Party theme paper products for easy clean up.
*Try this: Use new plastic dog bowls for chips and/or snacks!
The Birthday Cake!
Make your own Dog cake using an
Dog Shaped Cake Pan (if you have the time and talent)...or use a Dog Cupcake Picks. Last resort...order a theme cake from your local bakery or grocery store. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES!
Have a GREAT Puppy Party Birthday Party!