Finding Nemo Birthday Party Tips
Activities and Games |
Happy Birthday from Nemo and Friends!
Have a Birthday Party with Nemo! Below you will find decorating ideas for your room and table, activity and game suggestions and party food ideas.
Nemo Party Decorating Ideas:
Balloons and streamers...the basic decorating stand-bys...are always an inexpensive and easy way to turn any room into a festive birthday party. Attach streamers from center of ceiling to each corner of the room. Use two colors and twist streamers for effect. Or...attach short streamers to doorways or down walls. Use plenty of blue and gold balloons for a Nemo birthday party. Tie in bunches of 3 around room and/or attach one balloon to the back of each chair at the table. Use extra balloons on the "birthday" chair. Give each child a balloon to take home after the party. A Fish Pinata can be used as a decoration and as a game later. If your child already has a play toy Nemo or toy stuffed fish, set those around the room.
Decorate your table with Nemo theme paper goods for easy clean up. Have a few small toy fish on table. Add plates or napkins in solid blue or yellow if desired. Use the birthday cake as a centerpiece or a large bunch of balloons. A fun idea is to fill a new fish bowl with Goldfish(tm) crackers. Have a Nemo Loot Bag or plastic beach pail filled with favors for each child.
Nemo Party Activities
Activity and Game Ideas
1. Pinata - Clown Fish or Treasure Chest Pinata
2. Fish Bubbles - Guest will love these fish bubble blowers.
3. Treasure Hunt - Use our Treasure Chest Pinata as the treasure and have it hidden. Give clues to finding the treasure taking children on a round-about route. At the end of the hunt children get to whack the pinata and get the prizes.
4. Find Nemo! - Play the classic game of Hide and Seek, but the hiders can be fish or Nemo.
5. Water Relay - Fill plastic beach pails with water and have a relay with two teams. Prizes go to the first team to finish and also to the team with the most water left in pail! Use pail and shovel sets as prizes.
6. Hot Fish!
- Play a kids song. Have players sit in a circle and pass a stuffed or toy fish until the music stops. The player left holding the fish when the music stops is out. Keep passing until only one player is left.
7. Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- An old favorite at every birthday party.
Nemo Party Favor Ideas
Prize and Favor Ideas
1. Finding Nemo Goody Bag - Makes loot bag favors easy! Includes Whistles, 2 Lollipops, Flyer, Card Game.
2. Jumbo Squirt Fish
3. Neon Squirt Fish
4. Tropical Fish
6. Jelly Fish Yo-Yo
7. Beach Pail and Shovel
8. Nemo Stickers
Party Food Ideas
Serve finger foods that are easy and fun for children and keep it simple. A fun idea that children love is peanut butter and jelly on party rolls. These are just kid sized! Add some small snacks like Goldfish(tm) crackers, animal crackers, potato chips, mini chocolate chip cookies. Serve party food on Nemo theme paper products for easy clean up.
Use new plastic beach pails for serving bowls!
Fill a new fish bowl with Goldfish(tm) crackers!
Nemo Birthday Cake
The Birthday Cake!
Make your own Nemo theme cake using a
Sunfish Cake Pan (if you have the time and talent)...or use a Finding Nemo Squirters- Nemo & Dory Cake Toppers
or Disney Finding Nemo Friends Cupcake Rings 12 Pack. Last resort...order a theme cake from your local bakery or grocery store. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES!
Have a GREAT Nemo Birthday Party!
Nemo Party Supplies