Cabbage Patch Kids Birthday Party Tips
Activities and Games |
The Cabbage Patch Kids say Happy Birthday!
Bring the all time favorite "Cabbage Patch Kids" to your daughter's party. This precious doll is now available to decorate your table. Below you will find decorating ideas, activity and game suggestions and party food ideas.
Cabbage Patch Party Decorating Ideas:
Balloons and streamers...the basic decorating stand-bys...are always an inexpensive and easy way to turn any room into a festive birthday party. Attach streamers from center of ceiling to each corner of the room. Use two colors and twist streamers for effect. Or...attach short streamers to doorways or down walls. Use plenty of pink, blue and green balloons. Tie in bunches of 3 around room and/or attach one balloon to the back of each chair at the table. Use extra balloons on the "birthday" chair. Give each child a balloon to take home after the party. Hang a Cabbage Patch Banner.
The easiest way to bring out any party theme is with the paper products for your table. Decorate with Cabbage Patch theme tablecover, plates, napkins and cups. Add plates or napkins in solid pink or green if desired. For the center of the table use a Cabbage Patch centerpiece or have the birthday cake on display. Have a blow out and loot bag filled with stickers and other small favors for each guest.
Cabbage Patch Party Activities and Game Ideas
1. Doll Babies
- Simply have guest bring their favorite Cabbage Patch doll or doll baby to the party! Or, have dolls (an assortment of Cabbage Patch dolls if possible), doll clothes, doll blankets and accessories for each child to play with during the party. Little girls love to play with doll babies!
- Provide a Cabbage Patch theme coloring book (or any child theme) and a small box of crayons for each child. Let child take these home as a favor.
3. Baby Says
- Play like Simon Says, but have commands be things a baby would do (like crawl, cry, burp, sleep) and/or the usual commands.
4. Hot Doggie
- Play a kids song. Have players sit in a circle and pass a stuffed doggie or toy until the music stops. The player left holding the doggie when the music stops is out. Keep passing until only one player is left.
5. Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- An old favorite at every birthday party.
Cabbage Patch Party Prizes & Favors
Prize and Favor Ideas
2. Cabbage Patch Color Book (and small box of crayons)
3. Baby Doll Blanket
4. Baby Doll Bottles
Party Food Ideas
Serve finger foods that are easy and fun for children and keep it simple. A fun idea that children love is peanut butter and jelly on party rolls. These are just kid sized! Add some small snacks like animal crackers, potato chips, cheese cubes and mini chocolate chip cookies. Serve party food on Cabbage Patch theme paper products for easy clean up.
The Birthday Cake!
Make your own or order a theme cake from your local bakery or grocery store. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY! Add a little music to the event with a musical cake plate and a musical cake knife! Your little girl will feel so special!
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES!
Have a GREAT Cabbage Patch Birthday Party!